Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Addicted to Mind Reader game.. [Akinator]

Was scrolling my Facebook homepage, as I saw several people update about how Akinator had guessed all of their thought very correct~

So I give a try.. keke..

As I played, of course I thought about Saengie.. and after few questions~

 OH EMM GEE! haha.. it's SO TRUE! I doubt this game at first.. but this first result amazed me.. haha~
Then I tried for the second time.. answered some other given questions.. 

At first, it said I thought about Jang Geun Suk! Haha.. Actually not.. I was thinking of somebody else.. Then it asked if I want to proceed, then I clicked Yes.. more questions.. Tada!


 He guessed Hong Ki correct! haha.. this game is superb..

Tried on thinking of Yoseob.. the questions I answered were really not so pointing on Yoseob.. but yeah~ he guessed it correct again.. =,=

Then I tried on a fictional character.. =,= I tried Suzumiya Haruhi

And yeah.. it worked! Lol.. Maybe this genie do watch Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.. XD

Wonder how it works? I just found it.. 

It has a database of characters and assigns attributes to them. Every time you answer a question it removes all the other characters that don't have that attribute. Is the character male for female? That removes about 50% of the options. Is the character fictional or real? That removes another large portion of the possibilities.
As you can see, by answering a few questions you can remove a very large portion of the available characters from the potential.
When the game fails to figure out what character you have, you have the option to add it. As more and more people try to guess that character the attributes assigned to it become more honed. -credit to TanukiNoKintama-

So.. no wonder.. but I'm pretty addicted to this game now~ haha!!

Wait.. who is that? 
I'm not thinking about that person.. 
I'm thinking about Mr. Alienz.. *lolol..*

No comments: