Sunday, August 14, 2011

Love and Trust to SS501.. how deep does Triple S feels?

Well.. thought of posting this all of sudden, keke.. need to blurt out what has been filling over my already full brain. These has been bugging me up these few days.. I'm not accusing anyone.. Coz I'm actually in the middle of MANY SITUATIONS.. some went away, some stays, some still confused, some straightly decides.

The title post, it's not that I want to judge TS's beliefs to SS501, as if mine is greater than others. I'm just average. Still holding the trust I made since the first time I knew SS501.

Now SS501 are separated doing their own activities~ Which have made us a little heartbroken. But they beg us to wait, and support them no matter what. 

But still, even TS is a human themselves - including me. I don't want to point out on anyone to accuse, I'll just have myself as the example. I always said "I'll keep love and trust them.. they'll unite no matter when.." Honestly, I actually was so heartbroken

I was a bit hurt when I could see that Hyunjoong, somehow overshadowing other members. But I have to accpet the fact, our leader is so famous worldwide now, so no wonder he's popular~ ^_^ The Hyunjoong I KNOW is the best LEADER. I mean it..^^ I know he's trying hard to calm TS down. And somehow I pity him for having those responsibilities. That's why I hope SS501 will re-unite faster, so Hyunjoong could share the burden with all his members.

Waiting is the hardest thing to do, isn't it? While we are thinking of them, whether they'd eat or not, have they slept, did they fall sick? We're tired of it when realizing they only know us as TS, not personally (to remain professionalism). But, we still insists they'll be back on stage together for TS.

But, the time gap is increasing. It has been a year. Promises (maybe not promises, just an unofficial statement) for a comeback in this year wasn't really made, as there were solo debuts for each members to be done. And that has at least made TS felt sad, not like we're not supporting them doing solo, but after the big news of them leaving DSP to respective company which sadden us, this unfullfilled promises are like the knife that cuts deeper into our already wounded hearts.

But still, TS is still there, supporting ALL of them, and continue to LOVE and TRUST.

By this time, most TS (including me) has been SO SENSITIVE over even small issues of SS501. When there's little story of them, TS will be curious. When TS was hurt of it, it'll stay longer in their heart than usual. Because, they really missing these boys, and the faith, somehow are fading away bit by bit. And when TS were slapped by the fact some of them weren't really a TRUE FAN, that blows their mind. (even me..)

BUT ONCE AGAIN, the bond between TS sisters (and brothers, perhaps?) strengthen back those faith. We remind each other, although we know, deep in our heart, we're so sad we can't do nothing than waiting to cure the seriousness of missing SS501.

And indeed, Triple S' love for the boys is for eternity.. being a Triple S is subjective.. We can't describe how is the perfect TS actually. TRUE FAN, isn't the one always show their feels and love. You don't need to show how much you love them. Although physically you said you're not a TRUE FAN, so you're not  really a TS anymore, but if deep in your heart you're missing the boys, you are that TRUE FAN.

The term of TRUE FAN, for me, need to be highlighted as the sensitive issue, and should be restricted from being mentioned. Coz everyday we tried to be perfect, and fix ourselves. That's why there's chance..

Some says the number 501 will never be reality.. (five united forever as one).. but it's actually depends on OUR OWN perspective on whether we want it, and trust it or not.

If there's any TS reading this, I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to say. I know it's so twisted, coz it's 1 am here.. *yawns* but I really want to deliver these words.. coz I can't stand to see those fighting TS..

Hanakiss : omo.. so long.. I'm getting dizzy reading what I've been posting up... =,= *nah.. who will ever read this? huhu..*

No comments: