Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kingdom of Death

I have been reading this fanfic recently~ the Kingdom of Death. (by HeeTeukMae26)

The storyline is so great! - mystery, friendship, thrill, and also sad..

Combination of SS501, Suju, T-Ara, Kara and reader-self..

Found this from someone who updated their FB status, so thanks to that person~ *I forgot the name*

Just read the story here.. This fanfic is great and well-written~^^ I enjoy trying to guess the riddle, though I always end up being wrong~ haha.. If I was really in the fanfic, I'd probably be a dead meat..
oops.. a peek of spoiler.. haha~ no more spoilers, just read it yourself~^^


2 comments:

lola94lala said...

smart r cterny..cm ne ko bley jmpe?

Little Green Pea said...

haha~ ade org post kt FB.. aku pn bkak r.. nsib baek Youngsaeng ak idop jer.. haha!XD