Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heo Young Saeng's Goodbye Stage Music Bank incident~~

Hoaah.. what a long title..



This actually is an old thing.. *but I've just figured it out now~* Aish.. what to do, Saengie's comeback was when I was having my mid-term exam.. T__T


It's his goodbye stage of Let It Go.. when he sang, I could hear the 'pop' sounds from the mic.. but still, his voice is still GORGEOUS as usual.. (lol.. gorgeous?) though he's singing live and dancing.. (that's why I LOVE him..)

But then, as the staffs noticed it, they hands him the hand mic, and Young Saeng was puzzled, I think he never thought he'd dance AND hold a mic AND sing.. (haha~) As he got the mic, he tried to take off his ear-mic, but failed (seems it's hard as it's the part he should sing and dance). He grinned so cute!

Then, this amazed me. He, just like nothing happened, sing calmly while holding the mic! With that wonderful voice.. Omo!! I'm falling for him for 501x501 times! So charismatic, till the end.. ah~

And this is Saengie at Arirang's Kpopulous~ an interview, in which he said about what's the most unforgettable thing during his solo activity..



And guess what? This incident is what he thinks unforgettable~^^ haha..

Saengie.. You're TOO CUTE!!! *screams*

No comments: