Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Huahahaha...

11 pm here~ I don't have any idea to put as the title.. so there comes that silly-style title again~ haha~

Finished editing my blog, blogwalking.. *gah.. my eyes are burning..*

Actually at 9.30 pm I've turned of my computer.. but when I walked out of the room, the living room was dark.. everybody has gone to sleep except me.. Lol..

So I crawl back on my chair and turn on my PC.. keke!

And blogwalking on cute blogs.. *oh I envy their blogs!*

And then remembered about a video Sharq posted on my FB~ about Ricky being so *cutely* frightened by a ghost.. *not really a ghost.. just a naughty nuna I guess~ =,=* Good he didn't trip and fall down the stairs, haha.. So cute when Niel grabbed him, and ran together..


Lol~ I know Ricky's young *younger than me.. haha!* but I didn't expect he'd be surprised TWICE.. haha! Cute at how he screamed, then followed by the others coz they were surprised at Ricky's scream~ only Changjo stays cool~

Okay2.. need to study tomorrow morning after sahur~ so gotta sleep early.. *yeah.. 'early'*

Gonna fly to dreamland~ 잘자요~♥

Hey~ here's a kiss for you~ *kkyaaaaa!!~ faints*

No comments: