Sunday, August 21, 2011

Uwaah!! My drawing! lolz..

I was surfing the net..

When suddenly my li'l bro came in..

I was about to push him out of my room (haha..) and tell him to over my dead body wait if he want to use my computer..

But he's holding his Gempak mag, and was having that kind of expression. (dunno how to describe..)..

And then he showed it to me, and said

"Sis when did you post this?!" in excitement.. so I reached my head to see..

OMO! It's my anime drawing.. posted in the [Ok ke KO] section of Gempak 282nd issue! haha..

The character's act is free and loosy, while the landscape surrounding is amazing. Well-planned art from the view of exercise, observation and research! We want this some more, can you? -idk if what I'm translating is correct..-
 the original drawing..

Seriously.. I've been reading that issue for 5 times, but didn't notice my drawing there, as I thought it would be posted last month's issue. So I gave up and thought my drawing isn't good enough.. =___=

Haha~ know what? After my fanfic posted in [e-POP], this is the 2nd time I wanna scream out loud! XD



p/s : i know i'm over-reacting for such small things.. but get to know me, I CARE even for small things!