Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh my!! DENGEKI DAISY! Please come out soon!!


Hoaah~~ finished till chapter 34 of DENGEKI DAISY..

And.. I want more! huhu.. it has been for almost 5 months since the last time I read the previous chapters.. and when I read now, it has updated like 3-4 chapters.. *so happy!*

Ah.. I love to read the idiot love of Teru and Kurosaki.. haha~ and now the evil Akira appears.. 

I don't know who he is, but he seems dangerous. (But I LOVE his appearance!)

Stopped at chapter 33.. huhu~ poor Kurosaki.. T___T tried to download the raw chapter, but the file hosting site has somehow deleted them.. *tsk..tsk..* feels like asking them to upload the raws again..

I'm reading online scanned manga not that I don't want to support Kyousuke san, but this series hasn't been released yet here..

When it's released, I"m sure will buy all the volumes!!! (over excited)

No comments: