Monday, August 8, 2011

When each of the drops give you happiness~♥

Okay~ I know I've been posting so much about rain.. coz I REALLY love rain!^^ But tonight, felt like writing more~ so I give it a try.. to write about rain. *huh?* So, scroll down and enjoy~^^



Before it came down, dark clouds creep above our heads..

Rushing winds and scattering leaves. Enough to have the fear gripped strongly in our hearts.

Thunders came in, striking some fierce lighting. Nothing in our minds, other than being in our safe, cozy home.

Then, the drops came down. From tiny, to big and heavy.

Anxiety arouses in our hearts as the rain clatters along the roofs. The strong blowing wind.. oh, terrifying!

When it returned to the slow drops, then we could see..

The beautiful drops, with some light entering it, forming a beautiful rainbow as the gift..

For being brave enough to stand the pretty scarying before-rain..

We touched those last drops. Happiness contained in each of it.

For me, everytime it rains, it's like having gifts in all of those drops. With my fingers reaching out to touch the drops of rain, I feel so happy.

No matter how we were terrified of the rain before it came down accompanied with its best friends, winds, thunders and cloudy sky.. don't be so.. coz it has brought us gifts in each of the raindrops behind those.

So, fly high to reach for the hidden gifts~ and be strong!

Hanakiss : whenever I typed in [rain], will be having Jeong Ji Hoon's pic in the result! haha.. =,= that's probably one of the reasons I love rain.. *perv*


No comments: