Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[Dream Journal] I Dreamed of Piro Piro~ XD -29th March '11-

Wahaha~ I'm starting this type of post as a remembrance ~ ♥

Last night, I dreamed of.. me and my friends went to Piro Piro main office! lolz~ total absurd.



During that time, me with my usual two friends, Mimi & Nora went to the main office, all of us got a piece of paper on our hands for his signature.

But, when we seek Hyung Jun, he was out. So I insists to go home. But my friend, Nora wants to stay. (I dunno how Piro Piro's office on Korea be so nearby with my house) So as I left, I gave her my paper for his sign.

Later, she came at my house, with a wide smile. She said she met Hyung Jun! She even recorded how they met, there were several other fans too. I saw the vid on how he gave speech, just like how he does in a showcase!  But, my friends sadly said there's no autograph to have. He can't give one, so I was so disappointed for not waiting there~

Not so long after that..

"Baby let me love ya.. love ya.. love ya~!!" 

Ok.. that's my alarm tone. My phone has rang me up. No more dream~ T__T

No comments: