Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Holiday~~ not to me.. =,=

Hoho~ got a week of holiday... and a week of extra classes.. T__T

Now just got home from school.. finished my lunch~ thought would be going to library this evening, but can't, coz my granny will stay alone if we off to the library. So will go tomorrow. I'm not mad at granny though.. but, seems like mum is finding excuses to not bringing me there.. If I got license, I'll drive there on my own, won't ask your help, mum..

ok~ i'm a bit sensitive up there..

I knew this few days ago, that Jung Min will be here for a showcase in Cheras~ argh!!! when I knew this, I screamed, for the fact that I won't have the chance to go.. the cheapest tix is RM 150, much expensive for me.. T_T

And a friend of mine told me Rain will be here too, for the centrestage atSepang Circuit a day after Jung Min's showcase. whoa~ they're really burning kpop-fans' pocket huh?

Jung Min will be here on 9th April, while Rain will be here on 10th April... how I wish I'm a wealthy girl.. XD

No comments: