Friday, March 18, 2011

[VidSpam] Park Jung Min vs Kim Hyung Jun @ Mnet Wide Entertainment News 110318

credit to : Liezle+happyjihwanlove



though don't understand most of it coz there's no subs yet, I could understand a bit.

The video firstly showed SS501 as a group, with their last stage before they pursue their solo activities.

When the X-Concert clip was shown, with the boys cried on stage, followed by the fans, I'm feeling sad all of sudden like how I cried when I watch the X-concert before..

There's the clip of them greet as "hello, we're SS501!" since they debut.. ah~ my eyes are teary~

Then it shows the solo activities of Jung Min and Hyung Jun~ ♥ The closeness of MinJoon!^^ Both of them visits each other when ones are doing their activities. So close! Minjoon forever~

오빠, 보고싶어요~ ♥

No comments: