Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Response to My Last Blow?

As I stated in my previous post, about the fake YS's FB account, Here's the response I got after the last message~

And guess what? She blocked me before I was able to block her. (weird on why I say it's [she]? coz I have a strong feeling that this fake YS is a girl..)

Ceh.. that means you're afraid.. stupid~ If you're the real one, you won't be sad for just one fan making a little fuss on you. Huh~ the worst actor ever. And the fans that supported this fake account, are also stupid like she does. Why can't you think wider?


And.. if I were a predictor, I would be super rich now. As predicted, she really posted all these messages on her wall. Lorh~ then you blocked me? No use lah. I got many behind me that not as stupid as you do.

Then some of the fans even commented with these common words like "she's so MEAN!" ";(" "oh~ oppa we believe you!" "I hate her very much!" "oppa, we'll be here for you~" ah~ gi mampos ar korang..

And a fan commented like this:

"Yeah dat's the best way u cud do.. but if i wer u oppa as what oderz call u... u better change ur profile name so dat diz dirth m0uth can't find ur fb anymore... nd remember her name so dat if she add u again u'll know"

Hahah~ know what? I can't wait to see their faces when they realized they're just being tricked. Maybe some would launch a war.. who knows? hehe~ I'm just stirring this fake user's life a bit, and she's at top of her nerve now. I'm going to wait for another time.. how far could you go on with this story..

heh~ Would this [Prince Otter], the fake user change his name? Would SHE or would HE? I'm also confused. Or this fake user wants to make a 300 episodes of boring-to-death drama? I dunno.. let's wait together~ hehe! ♥

No comments: