Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm in a relationship.. with?



Got a week of holiday~ but mostly were filled with classes.

At home, homeworks and house-chores.

And even having nightmare taking SPM without any preparations~ *that's super killing!*

Right now I just finished doing my History homeworks.. guess what? 37 essays, 50 structural questions, 16 pages of notes to be completed, 1 Biology paper-3 and PAI's exercise all to be done before next week~ I know I'm the type who loves procrastinating~ and now I'm totally regretting it. But the teacher should have a bit more mercy though~ huhu..

This year, it could be said that I'm in a relationship. My boyfriend is Mr. Exam. I called him with various names - Mr. Homeworks, Mr. Hand-killer, Mr. Holiday Thief, Mr. Cruel etc..

I don't know how we started to date each other. As soon as I started 2011, he came by. Weirdly, all the teachers in the school loves him, not as how much hate as I have on him. Sometimes I liked him, sometimes I don't.

He always made me struggles to memorize notes, force my hands to do heaps of deathly homeworks, and threaten to punish me if I didn't complete any of his tasks.

There's sometime that I manage to sneak out and free myself from doing his order. I surf the net and enjoy as much as I could~ but later after that, he'll caught me, and my homeworks will feel like it has been double-up!

He once said to me, he did this all coz he loves me and care for me. Only it's in the most brutal way. He promised me, he will turn to be a very loving boyfriend but not now, it's by the end of this year IF I do the best for his last task - the SPM.

Okay Mr. Exam. I'll wait for that moment. *fighting!*


p/s: why i'm imagining Exam as 'he'? coz it makes me feel lot better than considering Exam as 'her'


2 comments:

lola94lala said...

kalo pggl Mr Exam her..mkny lesbian lh hang...hehehehehe

Little Green Pea said...

@lola94lala
wahaha!! sbb tu lh bek aku aggp Mr. Exam ni 'he'~ kekeke~