Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wah~ a cold Tuesday~

It rains since morning, though not as heavy as in the morning, I'm still cold now. 26°C, no wonder~

12.00 pm, still awake~ lolz.. I'm about to sleep now~ tomorrow got a program, will wear our PBSM uniform again~ *anticipating? dunno~*


Just recovered from a mild fever yesterday. Felt like skipping today's school, but remembered of some important task to be done by today I cancelled.. At school, feeling like in a snowy class.. too cold! and we're not wearing layered clothes, so that's why~ Still got flu and sore throat~ ah.. fever~

And.. just by remembering my still-have-heaps-to-be-done-and-completed homeworks, I feel worst~ huhu~ T__T



Young Saeng ah~ 
if you'd cheer for me like this.. 
It'll boost up my spirit to 501 times highher! lolz.. ♥


No comments: