Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Everyday is Lovely~ hehe.. ♥

No deep meaning regarding the title above, Lolz. Just dunno what should I title this post~

Today, we barely study~ only two subjects. Most of the teachers were absent. And yeah, I felt slightly "yeah!".. hehe..



So we went to the school counselor's room to discuss for our upcoming skit. I'm responsible for the audio for the skit, but I don't really get the story.. the so-called-director-guy seems to be too.. oh~ I don't know. He's too arrogant, I guess? I'll just follow his words as long as I don't feel like to commit a crime onto him..

Actually, firstly I was 'caught' to participate in English Parliamentary Debate. I was nearly crying, screaming to refuse this. Coz I know, it's super KILLING! I've experienced being the 3rd minister. And I stuttered most of the time. I'm pretty bad when it comes to speak in English spontaneously. Result : Our school lost, and after that we ate our lunch after crying badly. T_T I'm glad that the debate's date is clashing with the skit competition, so I could RUN from debate! fuhh..

Recently, I browse on Young Saeng, and found the article where Hyun Joong and Young Saeng were 'caught' by the paparazzi in Hong Kong with some girls. Something had took my attention, and I replayed that part for almost 20 times!

Here's the screen-captured. I resized it coz the quality is bad if I enlarge the pics.
If you notice, the one on the right side is Saengie with a smoking-gesture, and Hyun Joong is on the left side.
I dunno if what I'm seeing is true, but some said he DID. Dunno if he quit and just smoke that day only. 
Not that my interest on him will decrease as he did this, coz that doesn't really matter.
Just concern that would affect his angelic voice. Oh~ I can't sleep when I first saw this.. =,=
Young Saeng ah~ I know you're just a human like others too..
I promise I'll have no more doubt on you after this! Lolz~ ♥
It's clearer in the video below. at 0:28, that gesture~


no matter what, still Love Ya Saengie! Chu!~♥

No comments: