Sunday, March 20, 2011

Park Jung Min's showcase in Malaysia is officially CANCELLED.



Need Entertainment is very sorry to announce that <2011 PARK JUNG MIN SHOWCASE & FAN PARTY MALAYSIA> had been cancel due to our company's communication and management problem. We are very sorry toward Sony Music, CNR Media, and to all the fans, especially Park Jung Min. -Need Ent-

Seriously.. I screamed when I saw this.. don't even care with my mum's weird stare to her weirder daughter that screamed like crazy in front of her lappy.. =,=

Though I can't come even this is confirmed to be held, but at least I won't be jealous enough to SG Triple S for their FM previous day.

Because I know, Triple S Malaysia would have the same experience too. Poor to those who had the tickets. The management is very poor~

Seriously, I think they just look this FM as a mere thing, not-so-important-cancelled-also-okaylah event.

First, it's Hyung Jun's FM. Now, it's Jungmin's showcase? Oh~ I just hoping when there's the time SS501 will come here once again, the management company would have no problem, and I'm rich enough that time to attend...

Jungmin-ah~ TS here really wants to meet you.. T_____T

1 comment:

lola94lala said...

what the heck??hish..asyik x jd je..sengal tol..dlu baby skrg jung min.. >.<