Sunday, March 20, 2011

Green Peas ♥ SS501


One summer, in my eyes

Shines a green star, You
We, to each other, our love blossomed
Like the stars in the night sky
Sparkling green star
That look is so very lovely



And every one of the moments that we’re together
And every one of the promises that we made
Also, every hour that we’re together
All of it
Forever, we will hold on to


For us, you all are our precious green peas. And we are your pea pod that protect you all the time. Pea pod and green peas without each other is imperfect. We need each other. And as for that, we will stay together, forever. Nobody could break us. -SS501-
I want to become a star

Wherever on this earth
No matter at what time
(I want to) shine for you all
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
Together with us, (you) will be happy



Double S & Triple S, right beside me - Young Saeng-


And as I cry
And as I laugh
None other than you, always at my side
And whoever can say whatever (they want)
Unchanging, one and the same
Our love will be together forever



Always, like sparkling stars
In all the time that we are together
Will shine even more brightly
Forever
Precious green star
My love


(All of you) your love, thank you

We swear we love you
All for you

"I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it"

--Wings of the World--

High up in the sky, no matter where you all are
No matter at what time
(I want to) shine for you all
24/7 from Monday to Sunday night
Together with us, (you) will be happy



*foreverkimkyujong.tumblr.com*

SS501 oppa, let us be your sky of green stars, ocean of green pearls, in this warm green family may us be united for eternity. -Triple S-

No comments: