Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In the world of green, with SS501~^^

It has been for about 1 year+ since I became a Triple S. Though I wasn't there since their first stage, being a Triple S myself made me feels like I've known them long time before.

Being a Triple S, I learned loyalty. I still remember after they finished promoting Love Like This, there was long period of time before they make their comeback for Love Ya. During that time, it really testing our faith into them. The loyal fans, keep waiting, up-to-date with their current activities, and anticipating full-heartedly for their upcoming stage. And when the day comes, the excitement is superb! Feels like all of us, TS united and share the happiness with the boys.

Not just that, being a Triple S makes me experience the warmth and love of SS501. The boys are known for being a very kind ones. Always care for the fans. The most popular one with golden heart, our Kyu Jong~ And we also love them like they do. We'd feel uneasy when they fall sick. Somehow we felt as if we have telepathy~ (lolz~)

And.. whenever it rains, I felt so great and happy. Why? It felt like the boys are greeting us via the tiny yet lots of little raindrops that sometimes formed rainbow, the beautiful gift~ We felt closer to them. SS501 is somehow related to rain. Most of their occasions like fanmeeting, concert always will be accompanied by rain (even when they came here in Malaysia, it rains on the 1st day~). I don't know why too~ but I love rain~ ♥

Trust and Love. These two meaningful words, is what we hold on to when they were separated under different agencies. Yes, we were a bit broken-hearted when we heard Hyun Joong firstly made his way, then followed by the others. But, the boys ensure us, they'll forever united as SS501 till forever, and beg us to [Trust & Love] them forever. Since then, we firmed our hold, and never let go.

Now, we're still believing, although those 5 are now doing solo activities, one day they'll return on stage as 5 for us. And we'll always love them~♥

No comments: