Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chipster rulez! muarghaha~~

Please just ignore the price tag.. keke~

Well yeah, I'm totally addicted to this snack! And this one is my favorite flavour..! *tangy~sour~* Usually people don't like this flavour.. but it's my favorite~ anything sour and tangy is my favorite!

Sometimes if I bought this, I'd hide it in my bag and eat alone in my room.. *sorry lil bro.. you go buy yourself*

There's once when I went to Tesco, I noticed in the snack section, a VERY BIG packet of SOUR CREAM CHIPSTER©! And there's only one left.. I quickly frabbed it and put it in the troly~ haha.. then mum was like "when did this got in here?" so I answered "Oh pleeaaasee~~".. succeed! Two days for me to finish it! haha..

But recently the convenient store nearby didn't sell this anymore.. *why? idk.. only Jack & Jill's©* ah.. uncle! 

To uncle who own the convy store.. please put more Chipster© on your rack! huhu..

No comments: