Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Top Kpop Idols

There are many talented kpop groups out there.. but for me, I'm biased to Boy Groups of course.. *perv* here are the groups I like the most.. keke~^^

1. Of course, SS501!!


    The group that taught me what is Love and Trust, the group that open my eyes to the world of kpop. 4D Leader Hyunjoong.. he'll makes you laugh with his unexpected reactions.. Shy but have this badboy image, our prince Youngsaeng. He's too cute and charming at the same time! Centre forever Kyujong, a very kind person.. but when it comes to meals time, he's the first! Next, our sexy and charismatic Jungmin! Often being teased as a mal.. *horse*.. love to tilt his head to the right when photographed "coz i'm too tall" lolz.. Finally, our cute maknae, Hyungjun.. this boy has turned to a manly image.. but I still call him Baby~ XD Although now each of them with respective solo activities, but seriously this is the group that for me became closer when they are apart from each other~ Jungmin and Hyungjun supporting each other coz their activity promotions were close, Hyunjoong and YoungSaeng too, supporting each other, even perform a special stage together as their promotion also clashed with each other.. and also our dear Kyujong who is currently doing his musical in Tokyo.. I'm anticipating their comeback.. It would be a total DAEBAK! SS501 만새! 화이팅!

2. FT Island

    Gah... this group has totally immersed in myself.. This is the first band group that I like the most! Although I knew CNBlue first, but when I ofund out FTI, they won my heart~ No need to say, Hongki's voice talent is no joke! His goofy character, and many of us mistook him as the leader.. (sorry, Leader Jonghoon~). And, his flower image!! haha.. Minhwan, Jaejin and Seunghyun, they're adorable~ oh, and their former member too, Wonbin.. they are the flower-band group.. keke~^^

3. UKISS~


     I don't want to be a bad fan.. but, I prefer UKISS back when there were Kibum and Xander together~ but hey, I do like these Bran New Kiss, it's just I missed the old one more~ My bias in this group are both Kevin and Kibum~~ Kibum arrogance, Kevin girlish-style *mianhe*, Eli with his famous pigeon-style, power vocal SooHyun, ulzzang Kiseop, ice-cream maniac Xander, and stubborn Dongho.. this is a great group.. Still, I'm greeting a warm welcome to AJ and Hoon..^^

4. B2ST / Beast


     This is a group, which for me is another hidden gem! They're so talented, I tell ya.. the dorky leader Doojoon.. *I luv his eyebrow, srsly*.. Junhyung the talented rapper.. Junhyung is actually the former member of XING, together with Kevin. When he joined XING, Kibum already left XING.. I didn't know XING has produce a talented group of singer. But can't imagine if Junhyung isn't here in B2ST, coz he's one of my fave~ Next, cutie pie Yoseob! He looks so cute and young, tho he's 21 actually.. and he's my fave members too! Then, Dongwoon.. this man looks like the oldest, but he's the maknae actually~ Gikwang, he has the image of a good boy~ *and he trusts people easily* hyunseung, this pretty prince.. keke!

No comments: