Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm the mischievous girl.. heheh~ *or a genius? idk..*

This was when my school held the School's Professional Meeting~
Ah~ I got my mom came to school at 10 am~ keke.. *coz I wanna go home faster* turned out that my mom came first, and sat on the first row! XD

Finished signing and some chit chat's with our dearest class teacher 'bout my achievement in class.. *lolz..* then we went straight to my li'l bro's class..

I decide to leave school first, so after my mom gave me the house key, I went to the school gate. Ah! I forgot.. students should have parents with them to go out the school! While I'm just holding the key. So, like someone who didn't see anything, I walked straight passing a school guard there.. *actually I disliked this guard, from the any other friendly school guards* 

Suddenly.. "Hey, where's your parent?" he asked, pointing on me. That time all I think is to knock him down till he forgot who himself is.. *memory loss-like*

I can't think of any other reasons to ease him. So.. I said "My mom's in my brother's class!" Hah.. I should know that's one of the lame excuses most students would give. it's just I'm in the exact situation, not cheating.. But, this guard didn't believe. 

"No.. you wait there."

Hoh.. I'm not waiting there under the heat! I walked quickly to my brother's class, and took my mom downstairs. At first, I insists her to send me first to home *coz my home is just a road across the school* by motorcycle. But then, a lighting bulb appears on my head.. keke..

We walked to the front gate together, and I shot a killer look to the guard.. as if my eyes were saying "here's my parent.. you see?!" *he don't even dare to watch back* After I reached the flyover, as planned, mom went back to brother's class, and I went home safely..

aha~ didn't even send me home actually.. Just wanna make that ajuhssi allows me to get home..  coz after that my mom went inside the school again.. aish.. *burdenful*

1 comment:

jOen said...

i lAyk eur title Pea-chan..!! ehehehe.. eur a genius btw..! ekekeke... xDD