Friday, July 8, 2011

Why am I still thinking?

Ah.. this has been happening last week. But till today, my mind kept playing the scene..

I don't want to remember and feel guilty, coz I'm not. 

But, coz of those who were in a real guilt, and it affects us.. coz now coz of these few people who did the mistake, the whole class is getting the blame.

I know I'm not wrong. But last night, I was having a weird feeling. Goosebumps, my heart was so nervous, *thump..thump* like coming outta my chest.

I hate this feeling! I'm the type that care even it is just a small matter. And I hate that kind of me. Why? Why me?

Ah.. curse on that person. Coz of that person, I'm having this kind of feeling for almost a week.

Please.. this feeling, please go away. You're not even worth for me to keep in my memory box.

I feel like vanishing.. or at least, get rid of that person.. *grr!*

No comments: