Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First Crush...♥ Lee Jun Ki..

I know I'm so totally biased to HEO YOUNG SAENG, and believe me he's number one in my heart now~ keke..

But here I'm posting about my first love *LOL* as I enter kpop world...Lee Jun Ki!! ♥ I had crush on him since I was 12 years old.. he's the one that catches my eyes, though he's not the leading character in My Girl. I was so crazy over him that time! Got a keychain with Junki's pic on it, whenever I'm bored I'll look at it~ *but it's missing now.. the keychain* I print Junki's pic, and they were all in my wallet, on my wall, in my notebook, and my cp wallpaper.. Even on my class shirt, when others put their names on it, I put 'Junki'.. haha! totally crazy..


I think, during that time, he's among the famous flower boy~ haha.. seriously, in most of his dramas, he's much more prettier than any of the actresses.. Truly flower boy~

Watched videos featuring him, especially the one he collaborated with Lee Hyo Ri for Anycall~ He got that kind of eyes, very sharp and super-killing gaze! The song I like is Lee Hyo Ri's Anystar..he lookes so gorgeous! haha~ also featuring Bom..


Love him in Fly! Daddy Fly! too..~ though he's not the main actor, but seriously, he portrays a mysteriously, quiet boy with no family *I guess, can't remember the storyline so much* with that image like a matured boy who's able to cope the hard life, a boy with a mysterious image, and he knows boxing and art defence! Plus with the look of a pretty boy, that whole image is actually my favorite character!


Before I did found this vid, I thought he was in Star Golden Bell, but it's just a phone call. It was Nicole of Kara who called him, coz she's a fan of Lee Jun Ki too.. *I think so* but when she called Junki with help of Junhwan, Junki thought it was a drunken caller who called a wrong number as she laughed axcitedly upon hearing him greet~. Haha! That's so great to even just listen to his voice~ Aish~ and listen carefully, his caller ringtone is Suju's It's You! lolz~


He's also the main featured in Lee Soo Young's MV, both Grace and Secret. He is a member of a hot air balloon, then a girl had a crush on him, not knowing he already have a girl he loves. His eyes was in a worst situation after exposed in a chemical reaction with his gf, so his gf donate one of her eyes.. *I guess that's the story* so he can't do anything to repay the love of the girl who had a crush on him.. Just a trip to the sky~

Ah~ although now Youngsaeng's in my heart, Junki still my favorite actor~^^ keke..

No comments: