Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Unmarked Grave..

Okay~~ it's a local telemovie~ we just finished watch it.. *it's total crazy.. us..* My friend d/loaded it and decided to watch together at my place.

Got 8 people in my tiny living room. I tried to play it via USB port on my Haier tv.. *lol..* but failed.. tried to connect my lappy to the tv.. failed too~ tried to connect my lappy with my bigger computer monitor.. EPIC FAIL!

So finally we just watched it in my tiny lappy screen~ *tsk..tsk..*

About the story, it's pretty interesting *though I actually seldom watch local telly* it's all coz the scenes were captured in Korea~ and when they spoke Korean, amazingly we could understand a bit! haha.. results from being in a total obsess to Kpop.. =,=  we even noticed some part that was wrongly translated by the subtitles.. *brags~*

There are two actors from Korea, Keun Nim (the ghost) and Lee Yan.

Seriously.. 

From start to the end, we're so attracted to MINHO! ^___^ it's a character portrayed by Lee Yan.. he's so handsome, I tell you.. I envy the actress that got the chance to act with him. *ugh!!* At the end, he hold the actress on her shoulder.. argh!! we screamed to the top of our lungs! He's WAAY too handsome! with that simple sweater..

I googled for Lee Yan~ but got nothing.. maybe he's still a rookie.. 

then, I typed in Hangul..

이얀.. 드라마.. 말레이시아..

Bling! Found his Twitter account plus this one he tweeted!
 Thanks to Google translate, I could understand this~ =,= "I got a drama offer in Malaysia, does this means a good chance?" *it's like a good opportunity for him*

Wahaha!! I almost screamed! Coz it's so hard to find out about him.. T_T 

I did found @leeiyan on Google, but I didn't thought it IS this Lee Yan.. only after I saw the tweet, then I'm sure this is him~ haha..

*credit to @leeiyan* kekeke!


Aigoo..

Mianhae.. coz he's so cute in this movie~ =,=


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, do you still have this movie?? if you do may i have it?? please
i tried looking for it everywhere but in most websites this movie has been deleted. thank you :)