Thursday, July 21, 2011

One day in a cold Thursday...

Haha~~ trying to make a spooky title.. but seems like it doesn't works~ XD

Today, got no class at all for the first 4 periods~ aish.. for the first time, no CHEM CLASS! *amazed* We also didn't have that 'favorite class' too.. 

So, as usual my table turned to be the nice spot to sit and talk. All of my friends gather together~
Others in my class were busy studying and revising.. and me too. I opened my Mathematics book.

But then I closed the book.. haha!

After half an hour chit-chattings for a thing (I can't mention here what we're talking about, haha! :P), the wheather outside the class turned to cloudy and windy.. "Dummm!!" Thunder also! aish.. so tragic~ =,=!|

Then, I suggested we share ghost stories.. *woot!* (weird to have ghost stories during daytime.. but we don't dare if it's at night~ keke!) So one by one shared stories.. Then went to famous ghost movies~ haha.. though I'm having goosebumps, I just continue to listen.. Ju On, Dark Water, The Cello, and many other asian ghost stories..We shared all - true stories, fiction stories - all got us gripped by a little fear.. *lolz..*

"I'm afraid of what's under my bed"

"I often listened to unknown sounds from my room"

"She saw an old man whom we didn't see"

"The door knob.. someone tried to open, but there's nobody"

Haha!! We were soooo scared! But still goes on.. Then, "DUMM!!!" another thunders.. Was so shocked! The boys were fixing the dancing curtains, and closed the window~ haha.. It's raining heavily during our 'ghost stories session' and SO COLD too! I shivered myself~ =,=

Then, stories end as our English teacher came in.. but, I might recalling those stories tonight! huhu.. who told you to listen.. grr~

p/s : And I just watched the video of f(X)'s Pinocchio.. where they said there was a 'ghost' at the back.. oh my..

No comments: