Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mwo? National Service?

National Service.. a.k.a. PLKN.. a gift for the chosen one after SPM..

Many were terrified at this thing. So do I. As my friends said the name list for 2012 is out already, we're at the highest of our nervousness.. *Waah! I don't want!*

Try checked at school's lab, but no internet signal.. *sigh* checked in the counselor room, can't reach the page coz it's temporarily down. I was so afraid~

Tried sms.. but got no reply. Even asked my dad to check the webby on his pc, but still.. 'HEAVY TRAFFIC'.. gah~ I'm feeling like slapping the webpage *if I could..*

Woke up this morning, and checked my phone. Got an sms from Mimi~ she wasn't chosen *though she want to be chosen* waah! I'm terrified! I open the pc and surf the web again. still, DOWN. So, I re-SMS for an answer..

Then, when I was on YouTube (K-vid time), my phone rang. "A message!" so, with a pounding heart, I unlock my phone, tap on the screen.. to the inbox..

Next, I almost screamed! 

coz.. I'm not chosen! wahaha!! I hope not to be chosen in any of the other series, please.. it would be burdensome to further my studies..



 And I had checked via the web recently..

p/s : Please.. I dun want any of other series.. T____T

No comments: