Sunday, July 24, 2011

LEDApple.. a new band that I like!^^


Consists of five members, Jaehoon, Kyumin, Youngjun, KwangYoun and Hyoseok, this is a band that sings, DANCE and play instrument att the same time! Well, this group isn't that new actually, as they had debuted last year. Only that this is their comeback, with withdrawal of former members, like their rapper, I-Oh because he had Tuberculosis. Below is the photo of LEDApple before I Oh left. He's the one with the white blonde hair~ *I actually liked him.. LOL..* The other two former members are SeungHyun and Min Yong


Their 1st Mini album, 'Who Do You Think You Are' is totally awesome! I actually started to know this song after I saw someone tweeted about LEDApple on Twitter. Then, I searched for the video of their comeback. The song is very nice!


Rumours said that the songs resembles (they actually mention plagiarism) CNBlue's LOVE. But seriously, for the first time I listened to this song, I didn't even heard any of it that resembles any other band styles. They're songs are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Not being biased, coz FT Island is my favorite band. But, this band actually have their own style. Maybe the songs resemblance are due to the same song composer that composes songs for BOTH band. Try to search for the composer.. =,=

And they actually had an issue before their comeback. Haters (or I can say antis?) we're accusing that they were hand-syncing and not really playing their instruments live, as they were publicized before their show. Then, they post a video on Youtube of them playing their instrument LIVE. They also featured the messages from those antis. I tried to search the video from AKP, but failed. Then, thanks to steroyal, I got to watch the video. Here's the article regarding this issue~


I love it at the beginning, Kyu Min showed on his iPad "핸드싱크X" That's to prove to the haters. Oh~ I think the haters are jealous~ just let them alone then. I'm sure they're all biting their feet upon watching your performance~ XD

Recently they've released their 2nd MV, Birthday Killer. It's a rock song. This MV also about haters issue~

"In the 'birthday killer' MV, Kwang-Yeon suffers from the comments from his anti-fans and this leads to him deciding to commit suicide. While the other members of LEDapple search for him, the music video depicts the idea of 'lets look for hope and freedom for others around you rather than committing suicide' as well as criticizing the anti-fans who leave heart-breaking comments these days."-steroyal-

 It also mentioned "LEDApple's CNBlue Plagiarism" in the MV, if you watch closely at the close-up screen featured.
씨엔불루 표절 레드애플 *pic credit to @songsstar*

I think it must have been frustrating for them to face these haters and antis, even in their comeback. But, they dare to prove that they can do at their best, and show that the antis are wrong. I respect this band.

All the best for LEDApple! And.. welcome to my kpop Idol-fan World!♥

 Wishing him to get well soon~ aish.. you're so cute! ><

p/s : Gah.. it's 4 am here.. And I'm still awake~ guess I'm too obsessed with LEDApple already, haha.. can tell by looking at this entry. Bunch of words after knowing them less than a week~ =,=

No comments: