Friday, July 22, 2011

We're crazy over an old newspaper..?

Done buying stuffs from the convy store, we walked outside.

Suddenly, my friend stopped. She stared on a box of.. er.. onions' peels at the corner of the bread racks.

"Hey, it's UKISS!" she said. UKISS? I went to the place she pointed. She's right! There's photos of UKISS, printed on an old newspaper (not so old I guess).. We were about to take the newspaper.

"But.. it's in chinese la..~"

The other problem is, it's a newspaper IN A TRASH BOX.. *embarassed to admit this* but the trash box just full with onions peel and papers. Not really dirty.

As we were staring, deciding what to do, an uncle passed by. Mimi said he just watched us weirdly, *well yeah, what's a group of girl student do surrounding a trash box?*

Nora turn the paper over using her LEG, then we squealed!

"It's HYUN JOONG! With his Break Down image!" now we know this paper is not old. But the uncle seems not knowing kpop eh~ haha!

The worker at the front stall watched us just like how the previous uncle did. Weird. We're still standing there..

Without thinking anymore, I reached my hands and I actually TOOK THAT PAPER and ran away~ then my friends followed..

"You're so crazy! You really took that paper?"

And we were laughing like crazy, coz we're already half crazy.. doing crazy things~ haha!

...And I don't know what I'm going to do with this paper. Read? I can't understand.. Add to my photo collections? I have the photos in the paper already in my PC.. keep it? I don't know~ haha! Coz I made a decision in unstable mind.. LOL! 

Laugh~ you can laugh.. coz I've already hurt my tummy for this~ lol.. 

p/s : we weren't that kind of rich fan that could buy anything anytime regarding kpop. So, when we met something free related to kpop, we went blank and crazy~ haha!

1 comment:

lola94lala said...

totally insane..hahahaha